These, advancement of technology is increasing very fast and so the people are expecting more & more easy ways to do their tasks. Outlook has taken this thing very seriously and so they have provided a table in which people can save all their personal details on it. Well, it is called PST which stands for Personal Storage Table. It is a file format for various data files and has been provided by the Microsoft Outlook especially for the people who always find it difficult to arrange their data, documents and other crucial informations at one place. One can store their all personal data, emails, calender, scheduled meetings and many more things. According to your Outlook settings, you can encrypt or compressed your PST files.
Well, sometimes it happens that due to overload of data in PST files, your Outlook starts to perform quite slowly and sometimes, it could even result in data loss. So for the smooth functioning of Outlook PST files, one can keep archiving or deleting old details which are not required anymore.
Resource Found : https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/kb/272227
Apart from this, there are several more reasons which are responsible for damages in PST files. Some of the possible reasons are given below :
Reasons Due To Which PST Files Gets Damaged
- Failure of data storage devices or when when PST files becomes overloaded.
- Due to the faulty networking devices.
- Unusual shut down of PC and sudden power cut.
- Virus infection.
- Incorrect file system recovery.
- Abnormal termination of Outlook.
- Use of malicious or infectious software programs.
Well, the question arises here that what happens when PST files gets damaged or how can people know if their PST file is corrupted or not? As soon as the corruption occurs, people starts to receiving various error messages on the screen and fails to access data stored in PST files.
Error Which Occurs After Corruption in PST Files
- Outlook.pst inaccessible
- An unknown error has occurred. 0X80040600e
- Fatal Error: 80040900
- An unknown error has occurred. 0X80040116
- Error 0x8004011
- Client Error: 0x80040600
- An unknown error has occurred. 0X80040119
Well, guys I frequently use Outlook PST files for the storage of all my personal details. Some days back, I too had gone through such issues and found several error messages randomly getting on my screen. One of my suggested to use PST Repair Tool. I have personally used this tool to tackle out all my issues and it worked really well. By using this tool, I have got familiar with some of its effective features. There are :
- It preview the files which are to be restored.
- Is compatible with all version of Microsft Outlook.
- Generates every time a unique PST File profile.
- Supports all Outlook version.
More Details : http://www.msoutlook.info/question/690
Hope, you guys must have gone through it properly and now you too can easily restore your deleted or corrupted data from PST files.