Well, these days use of computer have been increased very rapidly and so as of Internet. Most of the works are get done by computer and so its security matters a lot. As there are several free programs available on the internet which mostly people downloads on their PCs very frequently. But have you ever thought that there is something negative part as well? You think you are downloading free stuffs without paying any money and they are useful too, but what about the malicious programs which comes along with it. Yes, with the advancement of technology, cyber crooks are also very active and they are busy in looking for only a single chance so that they can easily inject harmful threats into PC. Guys, have you ever thought what would happen if somehow your computer gets hacked and you lost your PC access.
If you are a regular internet user and loves to downloads free stuffs via various sources, then from next time be alert because it may take you to some issues. Be known that there are several kind of malware threats are available on the internet and usually comes when you download third party programs without reading its terms & conditions and directly clicking on “I Agree” button. Well, guys, be careful next time and think once before you download any free software programs.
Now, do you want to know what are the harmful consequences when dangerous threats hits your computer system. To know, go through the below points.
Harmful Consequence of PC Threats On Windows Computer
- PC threats has potential to change default setting of infected computer.
- Such harmful virus can modify web browser settings and DNS configurations as well.
- It may disable all security tools from the system and make PC vulnerable to more malware infections.
- You might also come to lose your private data, confidential information, IP address, crucial data, sensitive details etc.
- Creators of virus infections uses your privacy for illicit activities and often makes you a part of cyber scam and a victim of identity theft as well.
- Virus threats corrupts windows registry editor and inserts suspicious code into boot section.
- Presence of harmful bugs may cause unusual shut down of windows computer which often breaks your important activities.
You can also read here : http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/SLN128053?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04#Install-AV-Software
Well, these harmful impacts can be avoided and so as infiltration of malware threats inside computer by taking some of preventive measures. To secure your computer from dangerous virus infection, you must pay attention while browsing Internet, escape yourself from visiting any malicious sites, always use a very strong password which much include a special character, numeric, upper case letter and lower case letter. Don’t allow external devices to get injected into your PC without scanning, avoid downloading free stuffs and don’t open spam email attachments.
Well, you can find more details on : http://de.allcopts.com/